According to the basic principle of glass bottle automatic filling machine design, combined with the nature of the liquid to be filled, the various structures of the filling machine are reasonably designed.
1 Structure design of valve body
The valve structure of the automatic glass bottle filling machine is mainly designed according to the movement form of the movable part in the structure, and there are three types of single-shift valve, rotary valve and multi-shift valve.
(1) Single shift valve: Single shift valve, that is, the movable part of the valve body structure relative to the fixed part. When opening or closing the valve, it is in a state of linear motion. There are two types: end face type and cylindrical type. The end face type needs to use the cross section of the moving block when opening and closing the valve fluid passage, which is suitable for wide-mouth glass bottles. filling. Its structure requires the valve seat and the valve butterfly to be threadedly connected, and the nut is used to fasten it, and then the valve seat is fixed on the liquid storage tank with the nut. The liquid gate is formed between the valve and the valve butterfly for filling.
(2) Rotary valve: There are two types of rotary valve: column type and disc type. The column type movable part is the cylindrical surface of the cock, and the column type movable part has a hole with an angle on the cylindrical surface, which is fixed with the valve seat. The holes correspond to the holes. If the swing angle of the rotary handle is well controlled, the cock can be used to open and close the valve seat to control the in and out of the liquid, but the cock’s back and forth rotation is easy to wear and leak liquid. The solution to this problem is to put the cock Change it to a cone and press it properly with a spring. The movable part of the disc type is the valve cover on the end plane, and a hole with a certain angle is left on the valve cover.
(3) Multi-shift valve: There are two types of multi-shift valve: pneumatic type and mechanical type. The former uses mechanical force to open the air valve and inflate the glass bottle until the air pressure in the glass bottle is equal to the air pressure in the liquid storage tank. Use the upward force of the air pressure in the glass bottle to overcome the sealing resistance of the liquid valve and open the liquid valve to fill the liquid. The mechanical type is to use the mechanical force to open the air valve, and then open the liquid valve after a period of time. , until the air pipe rises to the limit state, then use the bottle drag table to lift the glass bottle, open the lower liquid pipe and the lower liquid door, squeeze the gas in the glass bottle back to the gas chamber, and complete the whole process of liquid inlet and gas return.
2 Structure design of valve end
The design of the valve end structure mainly solves the problem of gas and liquid entering and exiting the glass bottle. It is necessary to combine the structural characteristics of the long-tube valve and the short-tube valve, according to the gas-liquid passage arrangement method of the annulus gas return and the annulus liquid return, to meet the requirements of gas and liquid return. Conditions for liquids entering and exiting glass bottles.
(1) Design of long pipe valve
The design purpose of the long tube valve is to penetrate the valve tube from the bottle mouth to the bottom of the bottle when the glass bottle is filled. On the one hand, before the liquid reaches the glass bottle mouth, it flows freely from the nozzle; After the mouth of the glass bottle, submerge the outflow from the nozzle. In particular, the second aspect is the focus of the entire filling process, which requires the control of the dissolved amount of oxygen in the liquid. In view of the relatively small size of the long pipe diameter for filling and the limited structure of the glass bottle itself, the pipe valve is required. In the design, the problem of low filling flow rate needs to be solved.
(2) Design of short pipe valve
The purpose of the design of the short tube valve is that the valve tube can be penetrated from the bottle mouth to the bottom of the bottle when filling the glass bottle, so as to ensure that the liquid can stably flow freely from the nozzle of the short valve tube. Therefore, in the design, it is necessary to set a dispersion cover on the air return pipe, so as to drain and fill along the pipe wall, reduce the resistance of liquid filling, and form a stable laminar flow. In addition, a quantitative method is used to control the height of the liquid filling of the glass bottle. When designing the valve end section, the distance between the liquid door and the bottle mouth should be shortened as much as possible, so that when the liquid in the glass bottle rises to the trachea, The space of the diameter of the glass bottle can be used to compress the gas efficiently and balance the filling pressure inside and outside the glass bottle, but the design of the cross-section of the liquid outlet should be moderate.
3 Structure design of valve opening and closing
The structural design of the valve opening and closing of the glass bottle automatic filling machine requires the control of the lifting bottle structure, the fixed block, the rotary fork, and the inflation pressure in the bottle. The specific design methods are as follows.
(1) Structural design of liter bottle
The structure design of the lifting bottle is to control the movable part of the valve body to move linearly along the axial direction, mainly for single-shift valve and multi-shift valve, through the lifting of the glass bottle, mechanically open and close the liquid valve, generally divided into two times To complete the control action, and no additional control structure is required. In order to facilitate the opening of the air valve on the upper part of the glass bottle, the design level of the lifting bottle structure needs to be improved.
(2) Fixed stop design
The fixed stop is designed to control the rotary swing, radial linear movement and axial linear movement of the movable part of the valve body structure. It is necessary to place the fixed stop next to the rotating track of the turntable of the filling machine to control the opening of the valve. The pressure release of the pressure method single-shift valve and multi-shift valve is controlled by a fixed stopper. The main purpose is to prevent the liquid valve from leaking when the glass bottle is withdrawn. In order to improve the effect of automatic control, you can use Pneumatic, electric, mechanical and other methods, with fixed stopper to prevent out-of-control filling.
(3) Rotary fork design
Mainly for the cleaning of the valve body, the opening and closing of the glass bottle valve, when the fixed stopper cannot be replaced, and the opening and closing of the air valve in the multi-shift valve, the rotary fork can also be used to replace the control of the lifting bottle structure. It is only necessary to place the shifting fork on the appropriate position during design, and the resistance of the bottle lift structure to open the upper air valve can be overcome.
(4) Design of glass inflation pressure control.
This design is mainly aimed at the automatic filling machine for glass bottles of carbonated beverages. The purpose is to control the balance between the air pressure in the glass bottle and the air pressure in the liquid storage tank during the filling process. It is required that when the liquid door is opened, the spring of the liquid valve can be opened automatically. It can automatically complete the filling and protect the glass bottle. At the same time, it can also ensure that the holes on the glass bottle will not leak liquid, and improve the stability of automatic filling, which requires high precision design of the spring.
4 Structure design of valve sealing
The valve seal of the automatic glass bottle filling machine is designed to ensure that the valve will not leak air or liquid on the basis of installing the fluid path switch. The main part of its design is the contact surface of the valve opening and closing, including The moving part and the non-moving part, especially the contact surface of the joint surface of the liquid storage tank and the pressing bottle mouth, on the one hand, are the sealing design of the contact plane, which can be compressed and sealed by the sealing material, and only the pressing force needs to be changed in the design, or Resealing after wear can meet the design requirements and prolong the sealing life of the contact surface, and the safety and reliability are also relatively high; The material is compressed, and the rebound force of the sealing material is used to prevent the valve from leaking after movement and wear. Especially when the preload is too large, after replacing the sealing material, the wear speed can be relatively reduced, which greatly improves the valve. The sealing effect of the structure.